Depending on your body’s natural makeup and what you put into it, semen can range from tasting like salt water, to bleach, to slightly sweet. Here’s how to make your semen taste better, including what to eat and what not to eat.
Blowjobs are fantastic – you don’t need a study to tell you that. They get taken to another level when you reach the grand finale and she swallows. But not all women are into it, a big reason being the taste.
But what if there was a way to improve the taste so she lightens up to the idea? Good news: there is. And a lot of it comes down to what you’re putting in your mouth (pun unintended).
What is semen actually made of?
Semen is only one per cent sperm, with the rest being made up of vitamins, minerals, chlorine, calcium, fructose, citric acid, nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, zinc, sodium and over 200 separate proteins.
What does semen taste like?
Depending on your body’s natural makeup and what you put into it, semen can range from tasting like salt water, to bleach, to a sweet goo.
However, the tricky thing – and this is another thing you don’t need a study to tell you – is that it’s impossible to know what your semen actually tastes like without, well, tasting it. You might think you taste alright simply because no girl has ever told you differently.
But just because she hasn’t straight out said you taste horrible, doesn’t mean you don’t. Of course, you could just ask her how you taste, but in order to save you the embarrassment, no girl is going to admit it. Imagine how crazy she’d go if you told her you didn’t like how she tastes!
So even if you think you aren’t a guy that tastes terrible, it’s best to err on the side of caution and try to eat and drink the right things to make it an amazing experience for her, not a gag-worthy one.
What makes semen taste bad
1. Smoking: makes your semen taste like a stale cigarette
2. Dairy: while good for your gut, makes your semen taste terrible
3. Drugs + Alcohol: it’s a given
4. Meat: makes your semen extra salty
5. High-Sulfur Foods: intensifies the taste in a bad way (e.g. broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower)
6. Caffeine: some is alright, but too much will result in a bitter taste
7. Asparagus: look at how it affects your pee, now translate that to your semen
8. Fast Food: includes chemicals that make your semen bitter
If you indulge in one or more of the things on that list, all hope is not lost. A general rule of thumb is that if it’s good for your health, it’s probably going to make your semen taste better, too. Also, remember that scent and taste are heavily relate: if it’s sweet on your tongue, it’ll be even sweeter for your semen.
What makes your semen taste better
1. Sweeten It Up: wheatgrass, cinnamon, lemon, peppermint and parsley all sweeten the taste of your semen. Naturally sugary fruits like pineapple, kiwi fruits, blueberries and plumbs also improve your taste
2. Celery: it’s high in Vitamin C which will help flush out the salty flavour
3. Cranberries: they actually help balance the pH levels in your semen, making for a better taste
4. Water: remembering your semen is made up of mostly water, so if you aren’t having enough of it (8-10 glasses daily) your semen will not taste good
A smart way to look at it is that the taste of your semen is a good indicator of your overall health. Downing booze, smoking weed and drinking too much coffee is bad for your health, so naturally it will have an impact on how your semen tastes.
Next time you hit the grocery store, perhaps spend a bit less time in the meat and dairy isles and more time in the fruit section. She will definitely notice the difference, and she will definitely thank you for it.