Signalling a return to speed for Puma, the dynamic Deviate Nitro is the shoe you covet for longer, more effortless runs.
With an exceptionally unique design and featuring super shoe technologies, the Deviate Nitro leans hard into innovation and delivers significant results, thanks to advanced, high-tech engineering. It strikes the near-perfect balance between cushion and speed.
In a crowded field of competitors, this is a plush, natural-feeling ride – in any weather, over all-terrain, at any time of day or night.
Designed as a daily road trainer to make longer runs a whole lot easier, the Deviate Nitro holds your foot in supreme, elevated comfort – thanks to a carbon plated gas-infused foam – while keeping performance paramount.
Highly cushioned yet remarkably lightweight, the speed trainer has a soft yet ultra-stable underfoot, giving you exceptional push off with a bouncy, soft landing on each and every step. Its flexible plate drives you forward during toe-off while improving and boosting energy return every single time.
Here’s what you need to know about this thoroughly modern trainer:
- Ultra cushioning: Constructed of a supercritical nitrogen-infused NITRO Foam, the unique midsole makes for a lightweight, soft and bouncy ride with a powerful, greater energy rebound. It supports your arch while creating stylised stability to boost speed.
- Max energy return: An innovative INNOPLATE front carbon fibre composite plate – sandwiched between the two layers of foam – gives you supreme propulsion, turning your foot into a lever for dynamic energy transfer at toe-off, driving you forward.
- Urban aesthetic meets elevated design: While a breathable engineered mesh upper structure holds your foot comfortably snug, a minimally padded and gusseted, sleek-looking tongue keeps it in place. The full lace closure secures complete lockdown and ergonomic fit.
- All-terrain efficacy: The strategically designed PumaGrip outsole covers the forefoot and heel with a rubber compound, resulting in zero slips in the rain as well as all-surface traction.
- The cougar returns: Sporting the iconic ‘leaping puma’ logo on the toe and an ultra-thin suede lining interior for a close-to-foot feel and reduced irritation, the reflective branding and rear spoiler offers safer all-hours visibility.
The Puma Deviate Nitro is the smart running shoe you won’t want to take off.
For more information visit Nitro Running – PUMA