With this year’s Oscars ceremony less than a week away, buzz is quickly building as film fans prepare for the biggest awards night of the year.
In addition to being nominated for the most prestigious award in their chosen fields, there’s another glorious perk to being nominated for an Academy Award at the Oscars.
These gift bags are not affiliated with the actual Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, by the way; they’re operated by a marketing company with companies paying up to $20,000 in the hope that their product will end up in the hands of a celebrity like Bradley Cooper or Lady Gaga.
Last year, the Oscars’ gift bag featured a $40,000, 12-day trip to Tanzania. This year? According to Disintic Assets – the company behind the exclusive swag bags – this year’s offering is worth six figures.
The nominees will receive a whole host of goods, including their choice of a holiday to either Iceland, the Galapagos, the Amazon or Costa Rica and Panama.
Other highlights include private phobia relief sessions with the world’s leading phobia expert, Kalliope Barlis, a week-long trip to a Greek beachfront resort, an organic dinner for two at a restaurant in Los Cabos, Mexico and a week-long retreat at a luxury wellness resort in southern California.
Interestingly, another theme has emerged from this year’s haul, the “Everyone Wins” bag is brimming with pot-friendly gifts for anxious A-Listers. As Vox points out, anxiety consumerism is on the rise in the United States.
Here are just a few of the products gifted to 2019’s stressed out nominees:
- Coda Signature premium cannabis-infused edibles, topicals and concentrates
- An annual VIP membership to MOTA, LA’s first cannabis-friendly social club
- Private phobia relief sessions with the world’s number one phobia expert Kalliope Barlis
- Age Interventionist Renee Lynn’s CBDRxSupreme protocol
- High Beauty High Five Cannabis Facial Moisturiser and High Expectations Cannabis Facial Oil Instytutum skincare products
This article originally appeared on Marie Claire