I can’t remember the last time i went for run without music. Unfortunately the sound of nature or the sound of sweaty men groaning doesn’t quite get me in the mood to exercise.
Insert: Spotify’s most streamed workout tracks of 2017. With the right pump up vibes/ /catchy lyrics/BPM combo these songs are practically guaranteed to get you through the dreaded leg day. Extra reps, come at us.
- “Till I Collapse” – Eminem
- “rockstar” – Post Malone
- “Lose Yourself” – Soundtrack Version Eminem
- “HUMBLE.” – Kendrick Lamar
- “More Than You Know” – Axwell /\ Ingrosso
- “Mi Gente” (feat. Beyoncé) – J Balvin
- “Havana” – Camila Cabello
- “You Don’t Know Me” – Radio Edit – Jax Jones
- “New Rules” – Dua Lipa
- “POWER” – Kanye West
But as if that ain’t enough to kick off the #NewYearNewYou goals, Spotify have also released 10 pre-made playlists packed with best bangers to complement each workout.
- Beast Mode
- Run Wild
- Workout Twerkout
- Power Workout
- Latin Dance Cardio
- Throwback Workout
- Pumping Iron
Consider this your official permission to go forth and feel the burn.
This article originally appeared on ww